CORRUGATED LOGISTICS DIVISION
Pratt Logistics, LLC, a Pratt Industries company, was formed in 2005 to develop and operate an independent trucking company to better serve both the internal needs of other Pratt divisions and subsidiaries and those of Pratt’s customers.
The goal is to run a safe, modern and compliant fleet with continued high customer service and delivery standards.
And, like Pratt’s other divisions and subsidiaries, it’s also dedicated to protecting the environment. In fact, Pratt Logistics, LLC helps Pratt close the loop and reduce harmful emissions by backhauling waste paper to Pratt’s five-mill containerboard system as well as materials used to fuel Pratt’s clean energy facility at the Conyers Campus in Georgia.
And Pratt Logistics, LLC operates one of the most modern transport fleets in the country. The average age of its 435-strong power unit fleet – which includes both day and sleeper cabs – is less than 5 years old.
The company– which boasts an aggressive growth plan – also operates a large fleet of trailers nationwide, using the latest satellite tracking technology to improve efficiencies and performance as well as e logs and PeopleNet on on-board computers.
Pratt Logistics, LLC also offers:
- For-hire carry – supplying services to any external customer
- TMW distribution software with multiple system interfaces to improve service and cost
- Brokerage licensing – it can supply resources outside the company fleet to ensure service and price
- An experienced management team
- Detailed process performance objectives for continual improvement
- Specialized paper industry equipment for transporting rolls of containerboard, waste paper and old corrugated container
- Additional value to paper, sheet and box customers by supporting all their outbound shipping needs
Are you a high-energy, professional CDL Class A truck driver? Come work for us! Find open positions and apply today at http://www.driveforpratt.com